CsoundQT and 6.09.1

boonier
Hi,

Is the version of CsoundQT up to date for 6.09.1?

And sorry to hijack this forum for a more general info question, but I can't seem to post to the main CS list:

Is 6.09.1 released yet for OSX?

Many thanks

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQT and 6.09.1

Tarmo Johannes-2
Hi,

As much I know release of Csound 6.09.1 is hot in work to come out very soon, both Windows and OsX.

The latest CsoundQt 0.9.4.1 installer for osx is available also on CsoundQt github releases page.

Tarmo

11.07.2017 13:09 kirjutas kuupäeval "boonier" <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

Is the version of CsoundQT up to date for 6.09.1?

And sorry to hijack this forum for a more general info question, but I can't
seem to post to the main CS list:

Is 6.09.1 released yet for OSX?

Many thanks

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQT and 6.09.1

boonier
OK great, thanks for clarifying.

Si