CsountQt configuration file on windows

syl

CsountQt configuration file on windows

syl
Hello, I've installed the last version of Csound (including CsoundQt 0.9.2.1) I wanted to change the config data in the CsoundQt configuration panel but I can't do it as this version crashes while exiting CsounQt and thus not saving the latest configuration data.
I'm running the program on Win10 and I would like to know where CsoundQt saves the config data, in order to cancel or directly modify the file contents.
Thanks for the help