Quantcast

Graphical breakpoint function

Gpp

Graphical breakpoint function

Gpp
Dear friends,

maybe this is an already discussed and solved issue. I'd like to know if there is a widget
able to create a graphical breakpoint function. It would be extremely useful and comfortable to shape envelopes without loading tons of data for the f-tables.

Thank you for your help.

Best,

Gpp

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Graphical breakpoint function

I don't know there is such a widget yet. For mysefl I wrote a python wrapper
for the brkpt utility of csound installation. If you have CsoundQt with
PythonQt support, you can save it to your scripts'  folder and use as a kind
of substitute.

you need Perl-Tk installed for the script.

best!
tarmo

On Sunday 20 October 2013 02:15:29 Gpp wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> maybe this is an already discussed and solved issue. I'd like to know if
> there is a widget
> able to create a graphical breakpoint function. It would be extremely useful
> and comfortable to shape envelopes without loading tons of data for the
> f-tables.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Best,
>
> Gpp

> Nabble.com.

gen7creator (10K) Download Attachment
gen7-ftables.py (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Graphical breakpoint function

There isn't one currently, although it's something I'd like to add.

Hi,