[Qutecsound-users] 0.9.4 release candidate

[Qutecsound-users] 0.9.4 release candidate

Tarmo Johannes-2
HI,

Since Csound 6.09 is coming out soon, I am about to sum up now work with CsoundQt and release CsoundQt 0.9.4 in coming days.

The release candidates are up on:
https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-rc1

There are some open issues that I could not solve this time (copy-paste on Windows, recording on OSX, memory leaks on loading many sound files), also no html support on develop branch yet (needs more work that I could not do this time).

I am grateful if you can download or build theses build for any case before I tag the release.

Thanks!

Re: [Qutecsound-users] 0.9.4 release candidate

Tarmo Johannes-2
HI,

I forgot -
under the releases CsoundQt-d-py-0.9.4-rc1.dmg is built without recording support, CsoundQt-test-recording.osx.zip is a zipped folder with OSX app  built with recording support.