Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] Archlinux packages for csoundqt

[Qutecsound-users] Archlinux packages for csoundqt

Aparaatti
Hi,

Once again I have no time to have fun with computers, so I orphaned
the git and svn packages of csoundqt in arch user repositories. If
some one here feels like taking over them, they are now without owner:

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/csoundqt-svn/
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/csoundqt-git/

Also is it ok to remove the svn version, eg. you are using git now?

With best regards,

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Archlinux packages for csoundqt

xharx
I have the same problem with this package like here:
http://qutecsound-users.829572.n3.nabble.com/make-terminating-with-usr-bin-ld-cannot-find-lcsnd-td4024988.html

I am also on Arch Linux, 64bit

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Archlinux packages for csoundqt

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, svn should go. It's not been updated in
moths (maybe years...)