Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] Black Window in qutecsound installed on Windows7

[Qutecsound-users] Black Window in qutecsound installed on Windows7

beppe
Dear all,

at first, I installed qtcsound on a laptop with windows 7 and it was
working fine.
After formatting Windows installation I reinstalled qtcsound, but till
now I haven't been able to make it working fine.

Actually, now when I launch the software, a totally black-filled window
is there. If I right-click with the mouse on the window, I get the right
contextual menus depending on the place of the window where I click.
However I can't see anything on the window since is totally black. The
software seems to be working fine, but a black curtain is on the program
window. The window border, the icon and the title bar are normally visible.

I tried to reinstall the software several times, but with no result.

Please give me instructions.

Best regards
Beppe