[Qutecsound-users] Call for Translations 0.6.0

[Qutecsound-users] Call for Translations 0.6.0

Hi all,

The final 0.6.0 release will happen really soon now, so this is the
last chance to get translations in for this release! It would be great
if you can update your translations (.ts files) and send them to me or
commit them (or ask me for commit access).

http://qutecsound.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/qutecsound/trunk/qutecsound/src/translations/

If you would like to be a translator, just let me know.