[Qutecsound-users] Copy in paste failing.

[Qutecsound-users] Copy in paste failing.

Thomas-3
I have used the windows 7 and the qutecsound , there seams to be an
issue with the copy and paste , that is not working all the times.
Some time the paste is retrieving an old value , or no value at all.
possibly when working with other application at the same time like a
text editor.

Could you please let me know if that is a configuration issue.

Many thanks

Thomas

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Copy in paste failing.

Jim Aikin
This is a Csound issue. You need to go into your Csound application
folder and remove, from the plugins or plugins64 directory, the
following items:

fluidOpcodes.dll
virtual.dll
widgets.dll

Once you've done this, copying and pasting will work. (I only know this
because somebody told me when I had the same problem!)

--JA