[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQT crash

Lars Maly
Hello,

first: sorry for my poor english
I am very new to csound (and computer-music in general). I installed csound 5.17 for windows today and wrote my first little script with CsoundQt  following a simple beginner tutorial:

<CsoundSynthesizer>

<CsOptions>

</CsOptions>

<CsInstruments>

instr 1

aout oscil 10000, 440, 1

out aout

endin

</CsInstruments>

<CsScore>

f1 0 1024 10 1

i1 0 5

</CsScore>

</CsoundSynthesizer>

But when i hit the "run" button, CsoundQt crashes (it closes without any error message etc.). The same with every other premade files that are included. What could be the reason? I am sorry if this question is stupid.

Greetings, Buchmaler

Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und Android.
https://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/