[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.2.2 released

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.2.2 released

I tagged and published a release (the source code only for now) with some fixes in CsoundQt, the version is numbered 0.9.2.2

See post http://csoundqt.github.io/release0922.html

The most important fix is for Linux users, especially who install Csound via package manager (mostly Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora). It was connected to STK opcodes - when the STK plugins were installed but RAWWAVE_PATH was not set, it led to crash. Now it is fixed and default RAWWAVE_PATH is set if the files are found in standard plase or an empty string is set instead of it.

There are more useful fixes that you can read about in release notes.

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/master/release_notes/Release%20Notes%200.9.2.2.md

An important and good thing is that Joachim has written a thorough documentation that can be found on http://csoundqt.github.io/pages/documentation.html

or from CsoundQt Help menu (or just pressing F1).

Next I hope to move to new developments in coming months.

Thanks for all bug reports! Please keep always telling, if something does not work as ecpected! (Or what is best - just press "Help->Report a bug" and leave an issue report).

Best!

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.2.2 released

joachim-3
great work, tarmo!  you are our hero now ... it is so important to fix
these nasty little bugs ...
cheers -
        joachim

On 17/08/16 22:06, Tarmo Johannes wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I tagged and published a release (the source code only for now) with
> some fixes in CsoundQt, the version is numbered 0.9.2.2
>

> See post http://csoundqt.github.io/release0922.html
>

> The most important fix is for Linux users, especially who install Csound
> via package manager (mostly Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora). It was connected to
> STK opcodes - when the STK plugins were installed but RAWWAVE_PATH was
> not set, it led to crash. Now it is fixed and default RAWWAVE_PATH is
> set if the files are found in standard plase or an empty string is set
> instead of it.
>

> There are more useful fixes that you can read about in release notes.
>
> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/master/release_notes/Release%20Notes%200.9.2.2.md
>

> An important and good thing is that Joachim has written a thorough
> documentation that can be found on
> http://csoundqt.github.io/pages/documentation.html
>
> or from CsoundQt Help menu (or just pressing F1).
>

> Next I hope to move to new developments in coming months.
>

> Thanks for all bug reports! Please keep always telling, if something
> does not work as ecpected! (Or what is best - just press "Help->Report a
> bug" and leave an issue report).
>

> Best!
>
> tarmo

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.2.2 released

Chris Share
Are there plans for an OSX binary release?
Cheers!