[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.2 released

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.2 released

I amd glad to announce that CsoundQt 0.9.2 with lots of big fixes and a couple of nice new features is released!

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.2

Currently it is release of the source, binary packages will follow. This version will be packaged also to Csound 6.07 OSX and Windows installer.

See more:

- release notes: https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/master/release_notes/Release%20notes%200.9.2.md

- post on homepage: http://csoundqt.github.io/release092.html

- short demo in youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_1SUT1wD6o

The biggest change is, that the author of CsoundQt, Andrés Cabrera, is now more occupied with other works and there is new development team. I am responsible for most of the coding, Joachim Heintz for wisely pulling strings and keeping it all happening (next to documentation, examples and much more) and there are more people involved that you will hear more about soon. And of course Michael Gogins is there to carry on work with the Windows build and html5 support.

I must tell, learning to know the code more and more now - it is truly a great piece of software and very well designed by Andrés.

Biggest thaks to Johannes Schütt for testing and preparing OSX bundle and Felipe Sateler and Hlöðver Sigurðsson for many good ideas and preparing packages for Debian and Fedora!

PLEASE NOTE:

- the home page is now: http://csoundqt.github.io

- Gituhub repository: https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt

- further development moves to branch "develop", stable release is in "master" branch. In future check out develop branch for hottest fixes and new features!

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/wiki/Checking-out-develop-branch

- Build instructions are vastly improved:

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/master/BUILDING.md

- there are number of useful articles in CsoundQt wiki:

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/wiki

to discuss thing further, report bugs and wishes at issue tracker

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/issues

and if ever possible - please be part of development with pulling from develop branch, building and testing!

Thank you very much and enjoy!

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.2 released

Felipe Sateler
Excellent! I didn't manage to update during the weekend. I hope to
have an updated package ASAP though.

Saludos

On 7 March 2016 at 04:20, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I amd glad to announce that CsoundQt 0.9.2 with lots of big fixes and a
> couple of nice new features is released!
>

> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.2
>

> Currently it is release of the source, binary packages will follow. This
> version will be packaged also to Csound 6.07 OSX and Windows installer.
>

> See more:
>
> - release notes:
> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/master/release_notes/Release%20notes%200.9.2.md
>
> - post on homepage: http://csoundqt.github.io/release092.html
>
> - short demo in youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_1SUT1wD6o
>

> The biggest change is, that the author of CsoundQt, Andrés Cabrera, is now
> more occupied with other works and there is new development team. I am
> responsible for most of the coding, Joachim Heintz for wisely pulling
> strings and keeping it all happening (next to documentation, examples and
> much more) and there are more people involved that you will hear more about
> soon. And of course Michael Gogins is there to carry on work with the
> Windows build and html5 support.
>

> I must tell, learning to know the code more and more now - it is truly a
> great piece of software and very well designed by Andrés.
>

> Biggest thaks to Johannes Schütt for testing and preparing OSX bundle and
> Felipe Sateler and Hlöðver Sigurðsson for many good ideas and preparing
> packages for Debian and Fedora!
>

> PLEASE NOTE:
>
> - the home page is now: http://csoundqt.github.io
>
> - Gituhub repository: https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt
>
> - further development moves to branch "develop", stable release is in
> "master" branch. In future check out develop branch for hottest fixes and
> new features!
>
> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/wiki/Checking-out-develop-branch
>
> - Build instructions are vastly improved:
>
> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/master/BUILDING.md
>
> - there are number of useful articles in CsoundQt wiki:
>
> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/wiki
>

> Please subscribe to CsoundQt mailing list
>
> to discuss thing further, report bugs and wishes at issue tracker
>
> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/issues
>

> and if ever possible - please be part of development with pulling from
> develop branch, building and testing!
>

> Thank you very much and enjoy!
>

> tarmo

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.2 released

Felipe Sateler

Uploaded to debian unstable.

Saludos

On 7 Mar 2016 09:14, "Felipe Sateler" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Excellent! I didn't manage to update during the weekend. I hope to
have an updated package ASAP though.

Saludos

On 7 March 2016 at 04:20, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I amd glad to announce that CsoundQt 0.9.2 with lots of big fixes and a
> couple of nice new features is released!
>

> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.2
>

> Currently it is release of the source, binary packages will follow. This
> version will be packaged also to Csound 6.07 OSX and Windows installer.
>

> See more:
>
> - release notes:
> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/master/release_notes/Release%20notes%200.9.2.md
>
> - post on homepage: http://csoundqt.github.io/release092.html
>
> - short demo in youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_1SUT1wD6o
>

> The biggest change is, that the author of CsoundQt, Andrés Cabrera, is now
> more occupied with other works and there is new development team. I am
> responsible for most of the coding, Joachim Heintz for wisely pulling
> strings and keeping it all happening (next to documentation, examples and
> much more) and there are more people involved that you will hear more about
> soon. And of course Michael Gogins is there to carry on work with the
> Windows build and html5 support.
>

> I must tell, learning to know the code more and more now - it is truly a
> great piece of software and very well designed by Andrés.
>

> Biggest thaks to Johannes Schütt for testing and preparing OSX bundle and
> Felipe Sateler and Hlöðver Sigurðsson for many good ideas and preparing
> packages for Debian and Fedora!
>

> PLEASE NOTE:
>
> - the home page is now: http://csoundqt.github.io
>
> - Gituhub repository: https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt
>
> - further development moves to branch "develop", stable release is in
> "master" branch. In future check out develop branch for hottest fixes and
> new features!
>
> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/wiki/Checking-out-develop-branch
>
> - Build instructions are vastly improved:
>
> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/master/BUILDING.md
>
> - there are number of useful articles in CsoundQt wiki:
>
> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/wiki
>

> Please subscribe to CsoundQt mailing list
>
> to discuss thing further, report bugs and wishes at issue tracker
>
> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/issues
>

> and if ever possible - please be part of development with pulling from
> develop branch, building and testing!
>

> Thank you very much and enjoy!
>

> tarmo

Saludos,