[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.3 on OSX

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.3 on OSX

Iain McCurdy

Hello CsoundQt list,

I just tried to install the latest version 0.9.3 on OS X 10.8.5 but unfortunately it won't run on this (admittedly rather old) operating system. Is this expected, and I was wondering if you knew what the most recent version that will run on 10.8 is?

Thanks,

Iain

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.3 on OSX

Fabio De Sanctis De Benedictis
Hi All,

I have installed CsoundQt 0.9.3 on my OsX 10.8.5 without problems,
sorry. Before I had compiled and used 0.9.2 version. Csound is the last
version, 6.08.0.
May I ask about what is the problem with Iain's installation?

Ciao

fdsdb

Il giorno ven, 02/12/2016 alle 09.51 +0000, Iain McCurdy ha scritto:

> Hello CsoundQt list,
>
> I just tried to install the latest version 0.9.3 on OS X 10.8.5 but
> unfortunately it won't run on this (admittedly rather old) operating
> system. Is this expected, and I was wondering if you knew what the
> most recent version that will run on 10.8 is?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Iain

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.3 on OSX

Tarmo Johannes

One simple thing to check - is Csound itself installed? The package does not contain it to avoid possible conflicts.

Tarmo