Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

12

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

Tarmo Johannes-2

Hi,

I am working on new release of CsoundQt 0.9.4, to be bundled into Csound 6.09 installer. There is still work to be done, but a beta release is up on:

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta

There is also a OSX package and Windows zip file. The latter is built with msys2/mingw system just to try out, actually I have not tried on other computers, if it works... Unzip it to some directory, don't overwrite your exisisting Csound isntallation!!!!

There is not so many new things, but hopefully can make your work more comfortable. See relase notes on:

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20notes%200.9.4.md

Please build or download, test and send feedback!

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

Tarmo Johannes-2

Hi,

has anyone had chance to build or download and test this beta? It is not enough to know that it works for me.

Thanks!

tarmo

On Thursday, April 13, 2017 07:38:24 PM Tarmo Johannes wrote:

> Hi,

> I am working on new release of CsoundQt 0.9.4, to be bundled into Csound

> 6.09 installer. There is still work to be done, but a beta release is up

> on:

> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta[1]

> There is also a OSX package and Windows zip file. The latter is built with

> msys2/mingw system just to try out, actually I have not tried on other

> computers, if it works... Unzip it to some directory, don't overwrite your

> exisisting Csound isntallation!!!!

> There is not so many new things, but hopefully can make your work more

> comfortable. See relase notes on:

> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n

> otes%200.9.4.md[2]

> Please build or download, test and send feedback!

> tarmo

> --------

> [1] https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta

> [2]

> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n

> otes%200.9.4.md

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

Eduardo Moguillansky
Dear Tarmo,

I built it here (ubuntu 17.04) and works ok, thanks for implementing the
ability to change the background color. I didn't have the chance to test
throughly though.

Would it be very difficult to make the toolbar remember its position when
changed? I would like to put it on the side to maximize vertical space, but
each time I restart CsoundQt, it goes back to its default position.

Thanks!
Eduardo

On Dienstag, 18. April 2017 10:58:36 CEST, Tarmo Johannes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> has anyone had chance to build or download and test this beta?
> It is not enough to know that it works for me.
>
> Thanks!
> tarmo
>

> On Thursday, April 13, 2017 07:38:24 PM Tarmo Johannes wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am working on new release of CsoundQt 0.9.4, to be bundled into Csound
>> 6.09 installer. There is still work to be done, but a beta release is up
>> on:
>>
>> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta[1]
>>
>> There is also a OSX package and Windows zip file. The latter is built with
>> msys2/mingw system just to try out, actually I have not tried on other
>> computers, if it works... Unzip it to some directory, don't overwrite your
>> exisisting Csound isntallation!!!!
>>
>> There is not so many new things, but hopefully can make your work more
>> comfortable. See relase notes on:
>>
>> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n
>> otes%200.9.4.md[2]
>>

>> Please build or download, test and send feedback!
>>
>> tarmo
>>
>> --------
>> [1] https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta
>> [2]
>> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n
>> otes%200.9.4.md

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

Tarmo Johannes-2
Hi,

Thanks!

I never realized the toolbar can be dragged elsewhere but indeed.
Having a look at the code at first glance the positions of the toolbars SHOULD
be saved and restored but I will investigate later why id does not work.

In a next version I plan also to make the toolbars configurable so users can
choose, which buttons they have visible.

Best!
tarmo

On teisipäev, 18. aprill 2017 11:18.04 EEST Eduardo Moguillansky wrote:

> Dear Tarmo,
>
> I built it here (ubuntu 17.04) and works ok, thanks for implementing the
> ability to change the background color. I didn't have the chance to test
> throughly though.
>
> Would it be very difficult to make the toolbar remember its position when
> changed? I would like to put it on the side to maximize vertical space, but
> each time I restart CsoundQt, it goes back to its default position.
>
> Thanks!
> Eduardo
>
> On Dienstag, 18. April 2017 10:58:36 CEST, Tarmo Johannes wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > has anyone had chance to build or download and test this beta?
> > It is not enough to know that it works for me.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > tarmo
> >
> > On Thursday, April 13, 2017 07:38:24 PM Tarmo Johannes wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am working on new release of CsoundQt 0.9.4, to be bundled into Csound
> >> 6.09 installer. There is still work to be done, but a beta release is up
> >> on:
> >>
> >> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta[1]
> >>
> >> There is also a OSX package and Windows zip file. The latter is built
> >> with
> >> msys2/mingw system just to try out, actually I have not tried on other
> >> computers, if it works... Unzip it to some directory, don't overwrite
> >> your
> >> exisisting Csound isntallation!!!!
> >>
> >> There is not so many new things, but hopefully can make your work more
> >> comfortable. See relase notes on:

> >> 0n
> >> otes%200.9.4.md[2]
> >>

> >> Please build or download, test and send feedback!
> >>
> >> tarmo
> >>
> >> --------
> >> [1] https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta
> >> [2]
> >> 0n
> >> otes%200.9.4.md

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

Tarmo Johannes-2

Ok,

found the reason, now fixed in git and the toolbar positions are stored.

tarmo

On Mittwoch, 19. April 2017 09:22:23 CEST, Tarmo Johannes wrote:

> Ok,
>
> found the reason, now fixed in git and the toolbar positions are stored.
>
> tarmo
>
> On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 11:18:04 AM Eduardo Moguillansky wrote:
>> Dear Tarmo,
>>
>> I built it here (ubuntu 17.04) and works ok, thanks for implementing the
>> ability to change the background color. I didn't have the chance to test
>> throughly though.
>>
>> Would it be very difficult to make the toolbar remember its position when
>> changed? I would like to put it on the side to maximize
>> vertical space, but
>> each time I restart CsoundQt, it goes back to its default position.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Eduardo
>>
>> On Dienstag, 18. April 2017 10:58:36 CEST, Tarmo Johannes wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > has anyone had chance to build or download and test this beta?
>> > It is not enough to know that it works for me.
>> >
>> > Thanks!
>> > tarmo

>> bundled into Csound
>> release is up

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

hi tarmo -

i could build without any problems on debian.  will test the next weeks,
and get back here in case i experience something strange.

thanks for your work on this!

        joachim

On 18/04/17 10:58, Tarmo Johannes wrote:

> Hi,
>

> has anyone had chance to build or download and test this beta? It is not
> enough to know that it works for me.
>

> Thanks!
>
> tarmo
>

> On Thursday, April 13, 2017 07:38:24 PM Tarmo Johannes wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>

>> I am working on new release of CsoundQt 0.9.4, to be bundled into Csound
>
>> 6.09 installer. There is still work to be done, but a beta release is up
>
>> on:
>

>> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta[1]
>

>> There is also a OSX package and Windows zip file. The latter is built with
>
>> msys2/mingw system just to try out, actually I have not tried on other
>
>> computers, if it works... Unzip it to some directory, don't overwrite your
>
>> exisisting Csound isntallation!!!!
>

>> There is not so many new things, but hopefully can make your work more
>
>> comfortable. See relase notes on:
>

> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n
>
>> otes%200.9.4.md[2]
>

>> Please build or download, test and send feedback!
>

>> tarmo
>

>> --------
>
>> [1] https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta
>
>> [2]
>

> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n
>
>> otes%200.9.4.md

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

Tarmo Johannes-2
Hi,
Thanks for trying out!

Among other things - I have done  a lot of work with internal realtime midi. I believe it is more stable now but maybe I introduced some sly hidden problems.
Joachim, I remember you used to have sometimes MIDI issues -  if you can go through similar situations, I am curious if anything has changed.

One of the big change with RTMIDI is that the used devices are not stored and restored by index (before CsoundQt remembered that for example second device was used for MIDI, let's try to open second device again) - but of course if you have different setup next time, it does not work. Also now it should not matter in which order you plug in the devices, the last used one should be found and opened automatically.

I added support for jack midi - both as Csoun module and in a hidden way also in internal midi (this is more about Linux world, but relevant also for OSX).

As for using via Csound module -  if Csound is built with jack support, "jack" is added to the available modules. Unfortuantely Csound does not offer yet list of available jack MIDI clients, so you need to make connections manually. To enable that, CsoundQt inserts automatically "dummy" to the input and output device field, otherwise CsoundQt will not appear by jack midi clients.

There is now also an experimental, "secret" option to set the MIDI module for internal midi (on Linux) - it is not in GUI yet but you can add a line to CsoundQt configuration file $HOME/.config/csound/qutecsound.conf

Run\rtMidiApi=UNIX_JACK

Next time when you start CsoundQt, internal MIDI is using jack module, now you can select your MIDI input and output in config dialog and you can make CsoundQt work nicely together with Ardour, Rosegarden or anything using jack MIDI system.

I think I am mostly done with the commits, I try to prepare and upload release candidate binaries soon, as well.

Cheers!

On Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2017 21:14:11 CEST, Tarmo Johannes wrote:

> [...]
>

> There is also a OSX package and Windows zip file. The latter is built with
>
> msys2/mingw system just to try out, actually I have not tried on other
>
> computers, if it works... Unzip it to some directory, don't overwrite your
>
> exisisting Csound isntallation!!!!
>

> There is not so many new things, but hopefully can make your work more
>
> comfortable. See relase notes on:
>

> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n
>
> otes%200.9.4.md[2]
>

> Please build or download, test and send feedback!
>

> tarmo
>

> --------
>
> [1] https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta
>
> [2]
>

> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n
>
> otes%200.9.4.md

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Thanks for all your great work Tarmo.  Can't wait to especially have improved MIDI support!

Sad to report that it crashes on startup - after the splash screen appears - on OSX 10.12.4

Dr. B.

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor of Electronic Production and Design
Professional Writing and Music Technology Division
Berklee College of Music
President of Boulanger Labs - http://boulangerlabs.com
Author & Editor of The Csound Book - http://mitpress.mit.edu/books/csound-book
Author & Editor of The Audio Programming Book - http://mitpress.mit.edu/books/audio-programming-book
about:
http://www.boulangerlabs.com/#about
about: http://www.csounds.com/community/developers/dr-richard-boulanger/
music: http://www.csounds.com/community/developers/dr-richard-boulanger/dr-richard-boulanger-music/

email: [hidden email]
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/richard.boulanger.58

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 12:38 PM, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I am working on new release of CsoundQt 0.9.4, to be bundled into Csound 6.09 installer. There is still work to be done, but a beta release is up on:

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta

There is also a OSX package and Windows zip file. The latter is built with msys2/mingw system just to try out, actually I have not tried on other computers, if it works... Unzip it to some directory, don't overwrite your exisisting Csound isntallation!!!!

There is not so many new things, but hopefully can make your work more comfortable. See relase notes on:

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20notes%200.9.4.md

Please build or download, test and send feedback!

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

sounds great, tarmo!
i will try out on debian and report any oddities.
cheers -
        joachim

On 04/05/17 21:14, Tarmo Johannes wrote:

> [...]
>             work more
>

>             comfortable. See relase notes on:
>

>         https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n
>         <https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n>
>
>             otes%200.9.4.md <http://200.9.4.md>[2]
>

>             Please build or download, test and send feedback!
>

>             tarmo
>

>             --------
>

>             [1]
>             https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta
>             <https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta>
>

>             [2]
>

>         https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n
>         <https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n>
>
>             otes%200.9.4.md <http://200.9.4.md>

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

please, can you send a bit more details about the crash conditions -  then I
can think about the reason?

I have tested the CsoundQt-0.9.4-beta OSX build on one 10.12.3 and
10.10.something - worked fine. I don't believe it is the update to 10.12.4
that broke it but you never know. Best if you could run the binary program
(CsoundQt-d)  from the  app bundle Contents/MacOs folder in terminal an send
me the output or error messages.

Any other OSX users? Does it run for you?
https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/download/0.9.4-beta/
CsoundQt-0.9.4-beta.dmg

(hopefully newer, release candidate build with pythonqt up soon)

tarmo

On neljapäev, 4. mai 2017 20:57.03 EEST Dr. Richard Boulanger wrote:

> Thanks for all your great work Tarmo.  Can't wait to especially have
> improved MIDI support!
>

> Sad to report that it crashes on startup - after the splash screen appears
> - on OSX 10.12.4
>
> Dr. B.

> *Dr. Richard Boulanger*
> Professor of Electronic Production and Design
> Professional Writing and Music Technology Division
> Berklee College of Music
> President of *Boulanger Labs* - http://boulangerlabs.com
> Author & Editor of *The Csound Book* -
> http://mitpress.mit.edu/books/csound-book
> Author & Editor of *The Audio Programming Book* -
> http://mitpress.mit.edu/books/audio-programming-book
> about: http://www.boulangerlabs.com/#about
> about: http://www.csounds.com/community/developers/dr-richard-boulanger/
> music:
> http://www.csounds.com/community/developers/dr-richard-boulanger/dr-richard-> boulanger-music/ ______________________________________________
> email: [hidden email]
> facebook: https://www.facebook.com/richard.boulanger.58
>
> On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 12:38 PM, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta
> >

> > I am working on new release of CsoundQt 0.9.4, to be bundled into Csound
> > 6.09 installer. There is still work to be done, but a beta release is up
> > on:
> >

> > https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta
> >

> > There is also a OSX package and Windows zip file. The latter is built with
> > msys2/mingw system just to try out, actually I have not tried on other
> > computers, if it works... Unzip it to some directory, don't overwrite your
> > exisisting Csound isntallation!!!!
> >

> > There is not so many new things, but hopefully can make your work more
> > comfortable. See relase notes on:
> >

> > https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_
> > notes/Release%20notes%200.9.4.md
> >

> > Please build or download, test and send feedback!
> >

> > tarmo

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

hi tarmo -

i experienced this issue while preparing a live performance which uses
about 500 samples in a folder (in total about 500 MB):

while loading the samples into buffers (via ftgen statements), csoundqt
hangs.  it works in commandline csound, and it works also on another
machine with csoundqt 0.9.2.2.

not sure it is related to the new version.  i could revert and see if it
persists, but the next days i don't have the time to do so.

ciao and best -
        joachim

On 05/05/17 21:27, joachim heintz wrote:

> [...]
>>             work more
>>

>>             comfortable. See relase notes on:
>>

>>         https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n
>>         <https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n>
>>
>>             otes%200.9.4.md <http://200.9.4.md>[2]
>>

>>             Please build or download, test and send feedback!
>>

>>             tarmo
>>

>>             --------
>>

>>             [1]
>>             https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta
>>             <https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta>
>>

>>             [2]
>>

>>         https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n
>>         <https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n>
>>
>>             otes%200.9.4.md <http://200.9.4.md>

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

I guess this is on Debian (as you usually use)? What is the version of Csound in both machines?  Does the problem happen also when you use Run in term from CsoundQt? Can it have something to do with the command line options - what happens if you disable Ignore CsOptions in CsoundQt?

It is hard to guess what the reason is I have changed nothing in that area but would be important to figure out the reason.

Tamo

09.05.2017 8:27 kirjutas kuupäeval "joachim heintz" <[hidden email]>:
> [...]

>>             work more
>>

>>             comfortable. See relase notes on:
>>

>>         https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n
>>         <https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n>
>>
>>             otes%200.9.4.md <http://200.9.4.md>[2]
>>

>>             Please build or download, test and send feedback!
>>

>>             tarmo
>>

>>             --------
>>

>>             [1]
>>             https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta
>>             <https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.4-beta>
>>

>>             [2]
>>

>>         https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n
>>         <https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/release_notes/Release%20n>
>>
>>             otes%200.9.4.md <http://200.9.4.md>

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

joachim-3
hi tarmo -

yes it is both debian.  good idea to try with Run in Terminal: this
works without any problems.

it works, by the way, when i have only few buffers, so i guess it has
something to do with memory allocation.  (my ram is big enough, of course.)

i will investigate more when i find some time.

best -
        joachim

On 09/05/17 08:14, Tarmo Johannes wrote:

> [...]
>     >>         [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     >>         <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>     >>
>      https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>     >>
>      <https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>     >>
>     >>
>     >>
>     >>
>     >>
>     >> [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     >> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>     >>
>     >
>     >
>     >

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

i got this output from qtcreator when i try to load about 500 MB buffer:

Starting /home/jh/src/csoundqt/bin/CsoundQt-d-py-cs6-debug...
virtual_keyboard real time MIDI plugin for Csound
0dBFS level = 32768.0
--Csound version 6.08 (double samples) Apr  1 2017
[commit: 4af675aea083a155afd78fe831039dda00d7e267]
libsndfile-1.0.27
end of score.   overall amps:      0.0
           overall samples out of range:        0
0 errors in performance
Elapsed time at end of performance: real: 0.000s, CPU: 0.000s
Using RtMidi API:  0
WidgetLayout::loadXmlWidgets Older Widget Format version
CsoundQt::play()...
virtual_keyboard real time MIDI plugin for Csound
0dBFS level = 32768.0
--Csound version 6.08 (double samples) Apr  1 2017
[commit: 4af675aea083a155afd78fe831039dda00d7e267]
libsndfile-1.0.27
ASSERT failure in QVector<T>::operator[]: "index out of range", file
../Qt58/5.8/gcc_64/include/QtCore/qvector.h, line 437
Csound tidy up: Aborted
The program has unexpectedly finished.
/home/jh/src/csoundqt/bin/CsoundQt-d-py-cs6-debug crashed.

does this help in any way to see whether it is an issue of the new
version or not?

best -
        joachim

On 09/05/17 11:19, joachim heintz wrote:

> [...]
>>     >>         [hidden email]
>>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>>     >>         <mailto:[hidden email]
>>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>>     >>
>>      https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>>     >>
>>      <https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>>     >>
>>     >>
>>     >>
>>     >>
>>     >>
>>     >> [hidden email]
>>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>>     >> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>>     >>
>>     >
>>     >
>>     >

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

Good,

Now the question is to find what is the array going off limits. How many tables do you create? Can you send your csd?
If we are lucky, this fix can still go to 0.9.4.

Tarmo

10.05.2017 23:19 kirjutas kuupäeval "joachim heintz" <[hidden email]>:
> [...]

>>     >>         [hidden email]
>>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>>     >>         <mailto:[hidden email]
>>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>>     >>
>>      https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>>     >>
>>      <https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>>     >>
>>     >>
>>     >>
>>     >>
>>     >>
>>     >> [hidden email]
>>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>>     >> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>>     >>
>>     >
>>     >
>>     >

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

I tried to reproduce this error with this code:
---

schedule "starter",0,0,1000

instr starter

index = 1

ilimit = p4

while (index<ilimit) do

schedule "load",0,0,index

index +=1

od

endin

instr load

inum = p4

print inum

itable ftgen inum,0,0,1,"/home/tarmo/tarmo/csound/c3/counting-test.wav",0,0,0

endin

----

but it does not crash... how did you do it?

> [...]

>>     >>         [hidden email]
>>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>>     >>         <mailto:[hidden email]
>>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>>     >>
>>      https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>>     >>
>>      <https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>>     >>
>>     >>
>>     >>
>>     >>
>>     >>
>>     >> [hidden email]
>>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>>     >> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>>     >>
>>     >
>>     >
>>     >

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

this is my sweet secret ... =)

i attach the file wich does the crash-job for me; hope it helps.

cheers -
        joachim

170508_test_bufferladen.csd (35K) Download Attachment

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt 0.9.4-beta available

Tarmo Johannes-2
Found it, fixed it, now it git -

(it was a simple index checking condition error in WidgetLAyout.cpp)

seems that nobody has ever used more than 256 tables with CsoundQt recently....

Thanks for report!

        <http://200.9.4.md> <http://200.9.4.md>
        >>     >>
        >>     >>
        >>     >>
        >>     >>
        >>     >>
        >>     >>
        >>     >>

        >>     >>         Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the
        >>     world's most
        >>     >>         engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org!
        http://sdm.link/slashdot
        >>     >>
        >>     >>
        >>     >>
        >>     >>         _______________________________________________
        >>     >>         Qutecsound-users mailing list
        >>     >>         [hidden email]
        <mailto:[hidden email]>
        >>     <mailto:[hidden email]
        <mailto:[hidden email]>>
        >>     >>         <mailto:[hidden email]
        <mailto:[hidden email]>
        >>     <mailto:[hidden email]
        <mailto:[hidden email]>>>
        >>     >>

        >>     >>

        >>     >>
        >>     >>
        >>     >>
        >>     >>
        >>     >>

        >>     >> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the
        world's most
        >>     >> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org!
        http://sdm.link/slashdot
        >>     >>