Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt OSX binary with CsoundQt support

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt OSX binary with CsoundQt support

I need to put up CsoundQt in a friends computer running OSX 10.6 Now the OSX
CsoundQt  (0.8.2) on sourceforge is built without PythonQt support but I need
it to be able to start a script with user interface.

Can someone tell, can I find a ready to install OSX binary that does include
PythonQt? If I am correct, 0.7 or even 0.7.3 should have it?

How hard is it to include PythonQt support also in 0.8.2? Myself in my own
work (linux, CsoundQt built from source) I really can't do without it!

thanks,

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt OSX binary with CsoundQt support

Tarmo Johannes

Thanks!

I found out that so far CsounQt 0.7.3 has still PythoQt support. That is fine for me now.

tarmo