[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt and OSX 10.12

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt and OSX 10.12

Tarmo Johannes-2

Dear Dr. B

I made a test build with Qt 5.6.1 for OSX

http://tarmo.uuu.ee/varia/failid/tmp/CsoundQt-d-cs6-OSX-Qt5.6.1.zip

Could you download amd try if the console color problem is still there (or other people who have OSX 10.12).

NB! this version is quickly done for testing and does not include pythonqt, rtmidi nor record_support.

Or otherwise it might make sense to try to delete the configuration file of CSoundQt but I forgot to find out where it is on Mac and I am not by Mac any more. On linux it is in HOME/.config/csound/qutecsound.conf

Best!