Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt installation on Fedora 20

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt installation on Fedora 20

Fabio De Sanctis De Benedictis
Hi All,

I am transferring this discussion from Csound users list.
Good news: this morning I have followed Tarmo instructions:

$ cd /home/fabio/Scrivania/CsoundQt-0.9.2
$ make clean (nothing to be done as feedback from terminal)
$ qmake qcs.pro (indeed qmake-qt4)
$ make

(I have already tried myself the same process, without any positive
result, perhaps because I have tried to compile before pythonQt and
rtmidi, I don't know) and, I don't know why, now CsoundQt has compiled
perfectly. It seems to me it runs good, only, just to share this
information if useful, to have sound I must select pulseaudio in
Configuration preferences. If i select alsa I have no sound.

Then with sudo make install I have installed it in system, it is in
Applications menu, and it has been possible to configure .csd files to
be opened by default by CsoundQt.

Thank you all very much for help,

Ciao

Fabio

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt installation on Fedora 20

Tarmo Johannes

Very glad to hear!
Thanks for feedback!
Tarmo