[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt installation on "Windows 7 Starter" edition

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt installation on "Windows 7 Starter" edition

Wally
Would kindly like to know if anyone has had any luck installing Csound6 (downloaded file name: Setup_Csound6_6.04.0.exe) on Windows 7 Starter edition? If so....did the bundled "CsoundQt front-end" function properly (did it load ok)?

Thank you very much for your time.

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt installation on "Windows 7 Starter" edition

Jim Aikin
On 12/29/2014 10:04 AM, Wally Lepore wrote:
> Would kindly like to know if anyone has had any luck installing
> Csound6 (downloaded file name: Setup_Csound6_6.04.0.exe) on Windows 7
> Starter edition? If so....did the bundled "CsoundQt front-end"
> function properly (did it load ok)?

It works fine for me in Windows 7 Home Premium. Can't say about Starter
Edition.

--JA

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Jim Aikin wrote:

> It works fine for me in Windows 7 Home Premium. Can't say about Starter
> Edition.

Ok, thank you Jim. Good to know. Still working it out on this end. Did
a bit of reading here that compares the different win7 editions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_7_editions

Re: [Qutecsound-users] CsoundQt installation on "Windows 7 Starter" edition

jer bok