Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundVST with CsoundQt?

[Qutecsound-users] CsoundVST with CsoundQt?

Michael Saunders
I want to use the vst4cs opcodes, so I've installed Michael Gogins's CsoundVST 6.03.2.  It seems to work fine from a command line, but now when I try running Csound with CsoundQt, it locks up every time.  Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a way to fix this and make them work together?