Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] Exporting Cabbage Instrument OSX - Digital Performer

[Qutecsound-users] Exporting Cabbage Instrument OSX - Digital Performer

k_o_m_p
Hello,
I'm taking the first steps with Cabbage so please excuse me if this question was already answered here.
I'm trying to export a simple cabbage instrument as a VST-Instrument to work with Digital Performer 7.24.
The export in Cabbage works without any problems. After I copy the plug1.vst file to /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/ DP doesn't recognize the plug-in.
Is there any known problem with OSX and Digital Performer or am I missing something?
I'm on OSX 10.9.5 and using Csound version 6.04 (double samples) Dec  7 2014
Thanks for any help,
Luis