Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] From a newcomer

Leonid Hrabovsky
Hello, I am new for programming in general and for Csound in particular. Have a problem with installing CsoundQt - the Reference Manual with opcodes at right side window is not accessible -- the warning is: "Not found! Make sure documentation path is set in the Configuration Dialog." But it is not intuitive task -- no obvious solution. Please help.

--

Leonid-Леонід

Re: [Qutecsound-users] From a newcomer

Tarmo Johannes

Hello,

go to Configure-> Environment-> Html Doc Directory and choose where your doc folder is.

If you don't have it installed or it is lost somwhere, you can download it from http://sourceforge.net/projects/csound/files/csound5/csound5.19/manual/

To see an instant help of an opcode in your csd, place the cursor on the opcodd and press Shift-F1. Very handy.

Have fun with exploring csound!

tarmo

On Sunday 24 February 2013 00:18:37 Leonid Hrabovsky wrote:

Hello, I am new for programming in general and for Csound in particular. Have a problem with installing CsoundQt - the Reference Manual with opcodes at right side window is not accessible -- the warning is: "Not found! Make sure documentation path is set in the Configuration Dialog." But it is not intuitive task -- no obvious solution. Please help.

--

Leonid-Леонід

Re: [Qutecsound-users] From a newcomer

Leonid Hrabovsky
Thank you, Tarmo - are you probably from Eesti?
The thing is that I already have RefMan downloaded before Qt, but was sure Qt having it built-in (so?) will find the path to it by itself...  Do you teach at Tallinn University?

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

irisiobhan
I had the same problem. Configure options didn't work in CsoundQt. My solution was to download the 5.19 manual html format from sourceforge and then overwrite(or create if you haven't it) the unzipped html version in C:\Program Files\Csound\doc\manual\html. I also added a new environment variable for Html Doc Directory in system properties. ;)