[Qutecsound-users] Help

Salvatore

Hi everyone, I’d like to know if anyone experienced this message when closing csoundqt from close button (on Windows)…Csound-d-cs6.exe has finished working. Instead of directly closing the frontend a box with that message appears and it’s so annoying because all the time it doesn’t save settings and I need to type them again all the times. Does anyone know why and what’s the solution for that?

Thanks

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Help

Yes, it is a known problem on Windows, I did not know that CsoundQt does not save settings on that case.
I don't usually build on Windows, maybe Michael can help.
I am away form town but after two weeks a I can maybe set up a building system and see if I could help.
But would you file an issue anyway?
Sorry abou the inconvenience...
Could you check if last installer from Windows 6.06 acts the same?

Best!
Tarmo