[Qutecsound-users] How do I compile QuteCsound/CsoundQt ?

[Qutecsound-users] How do I compile QuteCsound/CsoundQt ?

Michael Sparks
I read the first chapter of Pragmatic Guide to Git and used git to get one of the latest sources of QuteCsound/CsoundQt and I would like to compile it but don't know how. I never compiled someone elses work before.

I downloaded and installed Qt (Qt Creator). I found the qcs.pro file. how do I compile the qcs.pro file properly? how does it work?

Re: [Qutecsound-users] How do I compile QuteCsound/CsoundQt ?

joachim-3
hi -

we have some descriptions here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/csound/wiki/Home/

in case you run into problems, please report here, so that we all
together can improve these descriptions.

best -

        joachim