[Qutecsound-users] MIDI input and stability

[Qutecsound-users] MIDI input and stability

I'd like to ask if people are still experiencing issues with MIDI input stability. I have made a few fixes that solved a few issues, and all I can say is it works for me :).

But I'd like to hear if people are still experiencing problems, and under what particular conditions.

moi

Re: [Qutecsound-users] MIDI input and stability

moi
Hi Andres,

Compiled with last git and with Qt5.3 give me stable rt midi,
so happy to say that my previous problems have gone :)

Have tested with external USB midi kb and with CsoundQt Virtual kb.

Have just noted the following:

- In my config MIDI Input interface = USB Axiom 49 is selected
- CsoundQt Virtual kb is open

--> Midi rt is ok on both devices.

But now if I open the Configure window and change any config (not midi config of course)
and press OK -> I lost midi on USB kb (Virtual kb is still ok)

Even if I open the Configure window and close it with OK without changing anything.

I found that when trying to have editor Tab working !
"Tab always indents is OFF", but tab key is not doing anything.
How to insert tab within a line?

Regards,
René

Le 20/06/2014 17:07, Andres Cabrera a écrit :
Hi,

I'd like to ask if people are still experiencing issues with MIDI input stability. I have made a few fixes that solved a few issues, and all I can say is it works for me :).

But I'd like to hear if people are still experiencing problems, and under what particular conditions.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/hpccsystems

Re: [Qutecsound-users] MIDI input and stability

Building with Qt 4.8 CsoundQt works fine with MIDI, building against qt 5.3 fails with many errors like:

/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/QApplication:1: In file included from /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/QApplication:1:0,

/home/tarmo/src/qutecsound/build-qcs-Qt_5_3-Debug/build/ui/ui_about.h:14: from build/ui/ui_about.h:14,

/home/tarmo/src/qutecsound/qutecsound-code/src/about.cpp:24: from ../qutecsound-code/src/about.cpp:24:

/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qapplication.h:111: error: missing binary operator before token "("

The line causing the error is (qapplication.h):

#if QT_DEPRECATED_SINCE(5, 0)

QT_DEPRECATED static inline void setGraphicsSystem(const QString &) {}

#endif

There must be something wrong in my settings, but do you have ezperinece, what can it be?

qmake does report lines

Project MESSAGE: + QCS_QT5

Project MESSAGE: + QCS_QT53

Thanks!