[Qutecsound-users] New piece: The Hexany 1-3-5-7 Chord Catalog

[Qutecsound-users] New piece: The Hexany 1-3-5-7 Chord Catalog

Dave Seidel-2
Hi all,

This is a short one I made for the latest Disquiet Junto project (http://disquiet.com/2016/04/28/disquiet-junto-project-0226-bucky-ball/) wherein we were asked to imagine an electronic music album by Buckminster Fuller.

My piece is kind of a cover/variation of Tom Johnson's The Chord Catalog, applied to a just intonation hexany scale. I adapted Tarmo Johannes' scanned synthesis instrument from his Scanned Synthesis Sandbox that is included with CsoundQt.

- Dave