Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] Nicer FFT display

Some steps towards improving the FFT displays:

http://qutecsound.sourceforge.net/nicer-fft-display.html

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Nicer FFT display

joachim-3
super cool -- thanks!!

Am 17.01.2014 02:10, schrieb Andres Cabrera:

> Hi,
>
> Some steps towards improving the FFT displays:
>
> http://qutecsound.sourceforge.net/nicer-fft-display.html
>
> Cheers,
> Andrés

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Nicer FFT display

Rory Walsh
Nice!

On 17 January 2014 07:37, joachim heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> super cool -- thanks!!
>

> Am 17.01.2014 02:10, schrieb Andres Cabrera:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Some steps towards improving the FFT displays:
>>
>> http://qutecsound.sourceforge.net/nicer-fft-display.html
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andrés

>> CenturyLink Cloud: The Leader in Enterprise Cloud Services.
>> Learn Why More Businesses Are Choosing CenturyLink Cloud For
>> Critical Workloads, Development Environments & Everything In Between.
>> Get a Quote or Start a Free Trial Today.
>> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=119420431&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Nicer FFT display

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Wonderful!  Thanks for working on this.  Will be such a help in my teaching.

-dB

Hi,