Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] Preferences Window Size

[Qutecsound-users] Preferences Window Size

Mitch Kaufman
Hi,

I've built Csound-Qt on Linux. When opening the Configuration window it is larger than the screen size on my laptop and I always have to manually change the size of the window just to see the OK and Cancel buttons below.  Is there a way to change this behaviour to smaller default window sizes?

Regards,
Mitch

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Preferences Window Size

i have the same problem.  it helps when i push the "maximize" button of
the panel.

it would certainly be better to have this window as scrollable, but i
don't know how hard / easy this would be to change.

cheers -
        joachim

On 18/07/16 13:30, Mitch Kaufman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've built Csound-Qt on Linux. When opening the Configuration window it is larger than the screen size on my laptop and I always have to manually change the size of the window just to see the OK and Cancel buttons below.  Is there a way to change this behaviour to smaller default window sizes?
>
> Regards,
> Mitch

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Preferences Window Size

I fixed now the configuration size problem. It is scrollable now and fits automatically to screen, if it is smaller than requred for the dialog window.

Commited to git develop branch.

Please try out!

Best!

tarmo

On Thursday, July 21, 2016 09:50:28 PM joachim heintz wrote:

> i have the same problem. it helps when i push the "maximize" button of

> the panel.

> it would certainly be better to have this window as scrollable, but i

> don't know how hard / easy this would be to change.

> cheers -

> joachim

> On 18/07/16 13:30, Mitch Kaufman wrote:

> > Hi,

> > I've built Csound-Qt on Linux. When opening the Configuration window it is

> > larger than the screen size on my laptop and I always have to manually

> > change the size of the window just to see the OK and Cancel buttons

> > below. Is there a way to change this behaviour to smaller default window

> > sizes?

> > Regards,

> > Mitch

> > ---- What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and

> > traffic patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and

> > protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support

> > for NetFlow, J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using

> > capacity planning reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev

> -- What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and

> traffic patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and

> protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support

> for NetFlow, J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using

> capacity planning reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Preferences Window Size

Mitch Kaufman
Thanks Tarmo.  I'll try it next week.

> On Aug 1, 2016, at 7:43 PM, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I fixed now the configuration size problem. It is scrollable now and fits automatically to screen, if it is smaller than requred for the dialog window.
>
> Commited to git develop branch.
>
> Please try out!
>
> Best!
> tarmo
>
> On Thursday, July 21, 2016 09:50:28 PM joachim heintz wrote:
> > i have the same problem. it helps when i push the "maximize" button of
> > the panel.
> >
> > it would certainly be better to have this window as scrollable, but i
> > don't know how hard / easy this would be to change.
> >
> > cheers -
> > joachim
> >
> > On 18/07/16 13:30, Mitch Kaufman wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've built Csound-Qt on Linux. When opening the Configuration window it is
> > > larger than the screen size on my laptop and I always have to manually
> > > change the size of the window just to see the OK and Cancel buttons
> > > below. Is there a way to change this behaviour to smaller default window
> > > sizes?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Mitch

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Preferences Window Size

Dave Seidel-2
Thanks, Tarmo! This will be good on my system.

- Dave

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 7:12 PM, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I fixed now the configuration size problem. It is scrollable now and fits automatically to screen, if it is smaller than requred for the dialog window.

Commited to git develop branch.

Please try out!

Best!

tarmo

On Thursday, July 21, 2016 09:50:28 PM joachim heintz wrote:

> i have the same problem. it helps when i push the "maximize" button of

> the panel.

> it would certainly be better to have this window as scrollable, but i

> don't know how hard / easy this would be to change.

> cheers -

> joachim

> On 18/07/16 13:30, Mitch Kaufman wrote:

> > Hi,

> > I've built Csound-Qt on Linux. When opening the Configuration window it is

> > larger than the screen size on my laptop and I always have to manually

> > change the size of the window just to see the OK and Cancel buttons

> > below. Is there a way to change this behaviour to smaller default window

> > sizes?

> > Regards,

> > Mitch

> > ---- What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and

> > traffic patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and

> > protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support

> > for NetFlow, J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using

> > capacity planning reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev

> -- What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and

> traffic patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and

> protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support

> for NetFlow, J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using

> capacity planning reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Preferences Window Size

thanks, tarmo!  it works for me, i.e. it fits to the screen (debian).
cheers -
        joachim