Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] Question on sourceforge mail

[Qutecsound-users] Question on sourceforge mail

Rene Djack
Hello list,

I use gmail to post / receive message to / from qutecsound-user list.

Somebody knows why my messages are not displayed on sourceforge qutecsound-user mail archive?
I can see only Attachments: Message as HTML and no text below.

Cheers,
René