[Qutecsound-users] QuteCsound crush on win7 (QuteCs 0.4.1)

[Qutecsound-users] QuteCsound crush on win7 (QuteCs 0.4.1)

Dima Bak
This .csd makes qutecsound crush on win 7. I can play it first time, but perfornance dont stop on end. Second time program crush. Some times it says that program refered to some adress that can't be readed (or something like that).

<CsoundSynthesizer>

<CsOptions>

</CsOptions>

<CsInstruments>

sr = 44100

ksmps = 128

nchnls = 2

0dbfs = 3

instr 1

aout oscil 1,p4,1

outs aout, aout

endin

</CsInstruments>

<CsScore>

f 1 0 1024 10 1

t 0 32

i 1 0 0.2 440

i 1 + . <

i 1 + . <

i 1 + . 1660

</CsScore>

</CsoundSynthesizer>

Re: [Qutecsound-users] QuteCsound crush on win7 (QuteCs 0.4.1)

Hi Dima,

Maybe the problem is that you are using a very old version. Can you
download the latest version, and see if it is fixed? The csd runs fine
for me on Linux.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/qutecsound/files/QuteCsound/0.6.0-beta/
(You probably need the "-f" version, since you probably have "floats"
csound installed)

I seem to remember on older versions you had to put an 'e' statement
at the end of the score to force QuteCsound to finish. Maybe that's
the problem you are seeing, but it has been fixed in more recent
versions.

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Dima Bak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This .csd makes qutecsound crush on win 7. I can play it first time, but
> perfornance dont stop on end. Second time program crush. Some times it says
> that program refered to some adress that can't be readed (or something like
> that).
>

> <CsoundSynthesizer>
>
> <CsOptions>
>
> </CsOptions>
>
> <CsInstruments>
>
> sr = 44100
>
> ksmps = 128
>
> nchnls = 2
>
> 0dbfs = 3
>
> instr 1
>
> aout oscil 1,p4,1
>
> outs aout, aout
>
> endin
>
> </CsInstruments>
>
> <CsScore>
>
> f 1 0 1024 10 1

> t 0 32
>
> i 1 0 0.2 440
>
> i 1 + . <
>
> i 1 + . <
>
> i 1 + . 1660
>
> </CsScore>
>
> </CsoundSynthesizer>

Re: [Qutecsound-users] QuteCsound crush on win7 (QuteCs 0.4.1)

Caecos
For my part, Csound is running fine under Windows 7.

Marc

> Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:45:28 +0100
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Qutecsound-users] QuteCsound crush on win7 (QuteCs 0.4.1)
>
> Hi Dima,
>
> Maybe the problem is that you are using a very old version. Can you
> download the latest version, and see if it is fixed? The csd runs fine
> for me on Linux.
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/qutecsound/files/QuteCsound/0.6.0-beta/
> (You probably need the "-f" version, since you probably have "floats"
> csound installed)
>
> I seem to remember on older versions you had to put an 'e' statement
> at the end of the score to force QuteCsound to finish. Maybe that's
> the problem you are seeing, but it has been fixed in more recent
> versions.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrés
>
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Dima Bak <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > This .csd makes qutecsound crush on win 7. I can play it first time, but
> > perfornance dont stop on end. Second time program crush. Some times it says
> > that program refered to some adress that can't be readed (or something like
> > that).
> >

> > <CsoundSynthesizer>
> >
> > <CsOptions>
> >
> > </CsOptions>
> >
> > <CsInstruments>
> >
> > sr = 44100
> >
> > ksmps = 128
> >
> > nchnls = 2
> >
> > 0dbfs = 3
> >
> > instr 1
> >
> > aout oscil 1,p4,1
> >
> > outs aout, aout
> >
> > endin
> >
> > </CsInstruments>
> >
> > <CsScore>
> >
> > f 1 0 1024 10 1

> > t 0 32
> >
> > i 1 0 0.2 440
> >
> > i 1 + . <
> >
> > i 1 + . <
> >
> > i 1 + . 1660
> >
> > </CsScore>
> >
> > </CsoundSynthesizer>

> Andrés

À gagner : votre photo sur Bing.ca durant la fête du Canada Soumettez une photo maintenant!