Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] Qutesound registry reading (Default) (Value not Set)

[Qutecsound-users] Qutesound registry reading (Default) (Value not Set)

Wally
Still attempting to get CsoundQt to load. I went to my registry
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Csound\Qutesound and on the right side of the
registry screen is listed, "Name (Default) - Type REG_SZ - Data: (value not set).
Is there a needed entry in my environment variables?

I also installed CsoundQt as a separate installation. Upon booting I
received an error message stating:

-begin-
"The program can't start because csnd.dll is missing from your computer.
Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
-end-

I have re-installed but keep receiving the same error message. I may have had Csound installed awhile back an uninstalled it completely but perhaps there is something remaining in the registry that is conflicting with CsoundQt??

My registry for Csound continues no further than this path:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Csound\Qutesound

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

System specs:
Acer Aspire One (AOD-255) Net Book
CPU - Intel Atom
1 gig ram
160 GB hard drive
Windows 7 Starter (32 bit OS)

Installed: Python 2.7 (32 bit) and latest Csound 6 version 6.04.0(32 bit)
bundled with CsoundQt. Also installed CsoundQt as a separate install. I
also have "blue" front-end installed and loads without issues.

(All programs downloaded and installed on 12-15-2014).