[Qutecsound-users] Qutesound registry subkeys missing

[Qutecsound-users] Qutesound registry subkeys missing

Wally
Hi Members,

I have installed Csound6 which includes CsoundQt. Attached are 4
screen-shots. Two screen-shots are from my winXP desktop showing a
successful registry install of qutesound subkeys and two screen-shots
from my win7 netbook showing a failed completion of qutesound registry
entries. As a result, CsoundQt does not load in my win7 system.

I've installed and uninstalled csound6 into win7 numerous times with
the same failed registry result. I'm am trying to discover why my win7
system is not showing the necessary qutesound registry subkeys as
successfully displayed on my winXP system.

Csound runs ok in command line on my win7 system but the CsoundQt
(GUI) will not load. I've installed Csound6 on my winXP desktop with
no issues.

Any helpful suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

System specs:

Acer Aspire One (AOD-255) Net-book
CPU-Intel Atom
Memory: 1 gig ram
Hard Drive: 160 gig
OS: Windows 7 Starter

Installed Csound6 (CsoundQt bundled with Csound6 - downloaded file:
Setup_Csound6_6.40.0.exe)

Win7_Csound6_Environment_Variables.jpg (202K) Download Attachment
Win7_Csound6_Registry_Key.jpg (208K) Download Attachment
WinXP_Csound_Registry_keys_and_subkeys.jpg (233K) Download Attachment
WinXP_Csound_Registry_keys_subkeys_and_Environment_Variables.jpg (302K) Download Attachment