[Qutecsound-users] Scanned synthesis example

[Qutecsound-users] Scanned synthesis example

I elextended a bit the scanned synthesis sandbox example and I added it to CsoundQt Examples/Synths.

In git:

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/blob/develop/examples/Synths/Scanned_Syntehesis_Sandbox.csd

The spring matrix (circularstring-128) is embenned in the file (encrypted with csb64enc and included with <CsFileB> tags. Very useful not to let your included thing get lost! Never had experience with that before.

I added a button and spinbox for choosing and playing the preset, support for MIDI keyboard (you can use also the virtual midi keyboard) to play crazy scanned synth music, a graph for showing the tables used and FFT output of the sound.

It is a lot of fun already and you can go much further from here studying the code, Live Event sheets for parameter combinations, creating new tables for various parameters and so on.

I hope to do a small demo, too, later...