[Qutecsound-users] Spreadsheets

Kurt Kuschinski
Hello,

this is some sort of feature request (i hope, not a stupid one). To me
it is very important to organize my code very carefully (as a beginner
i would be lost very soon if i did not). What striked my eye doing so
was, that there are often many columns and rows with different numbers
(e. g. in the score section). To me it would be helpfull (not to lose
track of all the numbers etc. and while writing the code) if one would
be able to organize the whole document into a (visible) spreadsheet
instead into plain text. Some sort of Excel lookalike with reziable
columns and the possibility to add columns and rows in between
existing ones and split columns etc.

Hope that was understandable (sorry for my poor english)

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Spreadsheets

tarmoj
Hello,

it is there! View -> check "split view"

greetings,
tarmo

On Saturday 07 April 2012 00:41:08 Kurt Kuschinski wrote:

> Hello,
>
> this is some sort of feature request (i hope, not a stupid one). To me
> it is very important to organize my code very carefully (as a beginner
> i would be lost very soon if i did not). What striked my eye doing so
> was, that there are often many columns and rows with different numbers
> (e. g. in the score section). To me it would be helpfull (not to lose
> track of all the numbers etc. and while writing the code) if one would
> be able to organize the whole document into a (visible) spreadsheet
> instead into plain text. Some sort of Excel lookalike with reziable
> columns and the possibility to add columns and rows in between
> existing ones and split columns etc.
>
> Hope that was understandable (sorry for my poor english)

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Spreadsheets

Kurt Kuschinski
Ahhhh, so cool :) thx