[Qutecsound-users] Status of QuteCsound alpha/beta test?

[Qutecsound-users] Status of QuteCsound alpha/beta test?

Louis Cohen-3
The postings lately have been very active, as if there were a new
version of QuteCsound available.

But I was under the impression that the only users of the latest
version are those who could build the program from sources. If so,
then I'm in the "wait and see" category, there's nothing I can do.

What is the current status?

best,
Lou

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Status of QuteCsound alpha/beta test?

Hi Lou,

There is already a windows beta version binary, but there are still
some issues with the OS X installers due to some changes since the
last release. Once these are sorted, I hope to have an OS X beta
release.

That's the reason there hasn't been any proper announcement.