[Qutecsound-users] Th green theme

I am not sure if the new green theme looks correct on my screen (screenshot
below)? Excited about the new look, but now it seems kind of awkward? How to
change the theme in config?

greetings,

snapshot_csoundQt-green1.png (977K) Download Attachment

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Th green theme

The mail came back since the attachment was too big. here a smaller file.
tarmo

On Wednesday 18 December 2013 12:18:31 Tarmo Johannes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure if the new green theme looks correct on my screen (screenshot
> below)? Excited about the new look, but now it seems kind of awkward? How to
> change the theme in config?
>
> greetings,
> tarmo

snapshot_csoundQt-green1.png (113K) Download Attachment

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Th green theme

Hi Tarmo,

I was able to get to your screenshot. Can you pull and see if some things look better?

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:
The mail came back since the attachment was too big. here a smaller file.
tarmo

On Wednesday 18 December 2013 12:18:31 Tarmo Johannes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure if the new green theme looks correct on my screen (screenshot
> below)? Excited about the new look, but now it seems kind of awkward? How to
> change the theme in config?
>
> greetings,
> tarmo

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Th green theme

now the screen look like that.

I don't like the green titlebars so much, but I don't know how its is supposed to look.

Also I thnik now it isn't possible to choose the theme form configuration yet? Or is it?

best!

tarmo

On Thursday 19 December 2013 09:48:27 Andres Cabrera wrote:

Hi Tarmo,

I was able to get to your screenshot. Can you pull and see if some things look better?

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:

The mail came back since the attachment was too big. here a smaller file.
tarmo

On Wednesday 18 December 2013 12:18:31 Tarmo Johannes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure if the new green theme looks correct on my screen (screenshot
> below)? Excited about the new look, but now it seems kind of awkward? How to
> change the theme in config?
>
> greetings,
> tarmo

snapshot1 csqt green.png (321K) Download Attachment