[Qutecsound-users] Updated webpage

I've updated the webpage for CsounQt, let me know what you think.

http://qutecsound.sourceforge.net

Cheers,
Andres

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Updated webpage

hi andrés -

i finally found the time to look at it. i like it -- looks simple, clear
but nice.

i have some suggestions:

1) i suggest to write at the end of Develop > Building something like:
"There are also some detailed descriptions about building CsoundQt in
the Csound Wiki." (and the link is
http://sourceforge.net/p/csound/wiki/Home/)

2) in "People" it says:
"Additional contributions have been made by Felipe Sateler, Andy
Fillebrown and Joachim Heintz."
i think tarmo's name is definitely missing here.

3) Support > Documentation:
there are also two excellent chapters in the csound floss manual =):
- http://en.flossmanuals.net/csound/qutecsound/ describes in detail the
configuration menu (of version 0.7.3)
- http://en.flossmanuals.net/csound/c-python-in-csoundqt describes how
to use python in csoundqt.

thanks, and looking forward to meeting you in boston -

        joachim

Am 27.09.2013 20:46, schrieb Andres Cabrera:

> Hi,
>
> I've updated the webpage for CsounQt, let me know what you think.
>
> http://qutecsound.sourceforge.net
>
> Cheers,
> Andres

> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=60133471&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk