Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] Widget panel fixes

Hi all,

I think I've finally sorted out the issues with the widget panel
sizing when it is a dockable. This was the last outstanding bug I
wanted to fix before the 0.7.1 bug fix release, so is there any other
show stopper bugs out there? (Apart from windows installer issues)

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Widget panel fixes

joachim-3
hi andrés -
did you notice (and could you fix) the bug about 'widgets not showing
unless a new file is saved and re-opened'? me and jim have reported this
on this list (nov 20).
all best -
        joachim

Am 06.12.2012 22:54, schrieb Andres Cabrera:

> Hi all,
>
> I think I've finally sorted out the issues with the widget panel
> sizing when it is a dockable. This was the last outstanding bug I
> wanted to fix before the 0.7.1 bug fix release, so is there any other
> show stopper bugs out there? (Apart from windows installer issues)
>
> Cheers,
> Andrés

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Widget panel fixes

Hi Joachim,

Yes, that is fixed already.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM, joachim heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi andrés -
> did you notice (and could you fix) the bug about 'widgets not showing
> unless a new file is saved and re-opened'? me and jim have reported this
> on this list (nov 20).
> all best -
>         joachim
>

> Am 06.12.2012 22:54, schrieb Andres Cabrera:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I think I've finally sorted out the issues with the widget panel
>> sizing when it is a dockable. This was the last outstanding bug I
>> wanted to fix before the 0.7.1 bug fix release, so is there any other
>> show stopper bugs out there? (Apart from windows installer issues)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andrés

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Widget panel fixes

joachim-3
super, thanks.
best -