[Qutecsound-users] background color of the editor

[Qutecsound-users] background color of the editor

csounder5

Hello, is there any way to set the background color of the editor:

Re: [Qutecsound-users] background color of the editor

Tarmo Johannes-2
Hi,

I ama afraid there is no a usr friendly way to do that. If you can rebuild
your CsoundQt from sources, I can look it up for you where to change it in the
source code.

What do others think, is there a need for an option to set  editor background
and fontcolor?

tarmo

On Sunday 01 January 2017 03:26:06 Pablo Frank wrote:
> <mailto:[hidden email]>.
>
> Hello, is there any way to set the background color of the editor:
>
> [cid:e4596f5f-3201-4350-bec5-891f93f1639f]

Re: [Qutecsound-users] background color of the editor

Eduardo Moguillansky
That would be nice, yes, if it's not too much work.

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 10:16 PM, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I ama afraid there is no a usr friendly way to do that. If you can rebuild
your CsoundQt from sources, I can look it up for you where to change it in the
source code.

What do others think, is there a need for an option to set  editor background
and fontcolor?

tarmo

On Sunday 01 January 2017 03:26:06 Pablo Frank wrote:
> <mailto:[hidden email]>.
>
> Hello, is there any way to set the background color of the editor:
>
> [cid:e4596f5f-3201-4350-bec5-891f93f1639f]

Re: [Qutecsound-users] background color of the editor

Tarmo Johannes
Good,

I marked it in issue tracker and take it up somewhere in January.

Happy new yeat to everyone!

tarmo

On Sunday 01 January 2017 22:31:51 Eduardo Moguillansky wrote:

> That would be nice, yes, if it's not too much work.
>
> On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 10:16 PM, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I ama afraid there is no a usr friendly way to do that. If you can rebuild
> > your CsoundQt from sources, I can look it up for you where to change it in
> > the
> > source code.
> >
> > What do others think, is there a need for an option to set  editor
> > background
> > and fontcolor?
> >
> > tarmo
> >
> > On Sunday 01 January 2017 03:26:06 Pablo Frank wrote:
> > > <mailto:[hidden email]>.
> > >
> > > Hello, is there any way to set the background color of the editor:
> > >
> > > [cid:e4596f5f-3201-4350-bec5-891f93f1639f]

Re: [Qutecsound-users] background color of the editor

joachim-3
happy new year to you, too!

yes, an option would be great.  thanks for looking into it -

        joachim

On 01/01/17 22:44, Tarmo Johannes wrote:

> Good,
>
> I marked it in issue tracker and take it up somewhere in January.
>
> Happy new yeat to everyone!
>
> tarmo
>
> On Sunday 01 January 2017 22:31:51 Eduardo Moguillansky wrote:
>> That would be nice, yes, if it's not too much work.
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 10:16 PM, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I ama afraid there is no a usr friendly way to do that. If you can rebuild
>>> your CsoundQt from sources, I can look it up for you where to change it in
>>> the
>>> source code.
>>>
>>> What do others think, is there a need for an option to set  editor
>>> background
>>> and fontcolor?
>>>
>>> tarmo

Re: [Qutecsound-users] background color of the editor

csounder5

to see white color permanently is damaging. If the console's background is possible to set, why not the the edtior's? To see white permanently is very bad for the eyes.

yes, an option would be great.  thanks for looking into it -

        joachim

On 01/01/17 22:44, Tarmo Johannes wrote:
> Good,
>
> I marked it in issue tracker and take it up somewhere in January.
>
> Happy new yeat to everyone!
>
> tarmo
>
> On Sunday 01 January 2017 22:31:51 Eduardo Moguillansky wrote:
>> That would be nice, yes, if it's not too much work.
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 10:16 PM, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I ama afraid there is no a usr friendly way to do that. If you can rebuild
>>> your CsoundQt from sources, I can look it up for you where to change it in
>>> the
>>> source code.
>>>
>>> What do others think, is there a need for an option to set  editor
>>> background
>>> and fontcolor?
>>>
>>> tarmo

Re: [Qutecsound-users] background color of the editor

I added now an option editor's background color to Configure->Editor options.

I tried to add also option for font color, but it makes no sense since the highlighting colors of different keywords is fixed.

If you choos a color light enough, it should still work fine..

Will be released in 0.9.4 soon.

tarmo