[Qutecsound-users] csoundqt documentation

[Qutecsound-users] csoundqt documentation

joachim-3
hi -

we have put some documentation about how to configure csoundqt at
csoundqt's webpage:
http://qutecsound.sourceforge.net/pages/documentation.html

this has been before in the csound floss manual, which is not the
appropriate place for it.

it is not really up to date, so if you experience errors or have new
explanations, please send it here to the list, or to me.

best -

Re: [Qutecsound-users] csoundqt documentation

Or make a pull request to the csoundqt web repo:

https://bitbucket.org/mantaraya36/csoundqt-webpage

(You only need to edit simple markdown files)