[Qutecsound-users] error

Mark Chambers-2
why do I keep getting this error?

error: syntax error, unexpected INSTR_TOKEN (token "instr") line 27:
>>>instr <<<
Parsing failed due to invalid input!
Stopping on parser failure

This is my instrument:

instr 2; *****************************************************************
idur = p3
iamp = p4
ifenv = 53 ; bell settings:
ifdyn = 54 ; amp and index envelopes are exponential
ifq1 = cpspch(p5)*5 ; decreasing, N1:N2 is 5:7, imax=10
if1 = 1 ; duration = 15 sec
ifq2 = cpspch(p5)*7
if2 = 1
imax = 10

aenv oscili iamp, 1/idur, ifenv ; envelope

adyn oscili ifq2*imax, 1/idur, ifdyn ; dynamic
amod oscili adyn, ifq2, if2 ; modulator

a1 oscili aenv, ifq1+amod, if1 ; carrier
out a1

Re: [Qutecsound-users] error

Jim Aikin
Probably because the previous instr doesn't end with endin -- that would be my guess.

--JA

On 2/20/2012 5:18 PM, MARK CHAMBERS wrote:
why do I keep getting this error?

error: syntax error, unexpected INSTR_TOKEN (token "instr") line 27:
>>>instr <<<
Parsing failed due to invalid input!
Stopping on parser failure

This is my instrument:

instr 2; *****************************************************************
idur = p3
iamp = p4
ifenv = 53 ; bell settings:
ifdyn = 54 ; amp and index envelopes are exponential
ifq1 = cpspch(p5)*5 ; decreasing, N1:N2 is 5:7, imax=10
if1 = 1 ; duration = 15 sec
ifq2 = cpspch(p5)*7
if2 = 1
imax = 10
aenv oscili iamp, 1/idur, ifenv ; envelope
adyn oscili ifq2*imax, 1/idur, ifdyn ; dynamic
amod oscili adyn, ifq2, if2 ; modulator
a1 oscili aenv, ifq1+amod, if1 ; carrier
out a1

http://p.sf.net/sfu/learndevnow-d2d

Re: [Qutecsound-users] error

Mark Chambers-2
of course.  Thanks for that.   It's been a few years since i've worked in
csound so I am getting my feet wet again.  Thanks again.