[Qutecsound-users] -lcsnd6

One note:

I was building the latest git and got error:
error: cannot find -lcsnd6

My csound6 source is up to date with git but the csound build does not create
for me (opensuse 12.3) a link libcsnd6.so

I created it by hand in my csound6 lib dir:
ln -s libcsnd.so.6.0 libcsnd6.so
sudo /sbin/ldconfig

and the problem was solved.

Do you have the  libcsnd6.so  created automatically? Have I missed some
building option?

best!