[Qutecsound-users] live-event doesn't work, when using score macros

[Qutecsound-users] live-event doesn't work, when using score macros

Stefan Thomas
Dear community,
the live-event feature in csoundqt doesn't seem to work, when there are score-macros.
Is there a possibility to change this?

Re: [Qutecsound-users] live-event doesn't work, when using score macros

Hi Stefan,

This is expected, as score macros are not interpreted by Csound when
passed as live events. I think I have heard that this has changed in
Csound 6...