Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] new examples for testing

[Qutecsound-users] new examples for testing

joachim-3
hi alpha-tester-collegues -

i've written some new examples which are in svn now (Examples>Useful):
Mixdown_Player
SF_Splitter
SF_Merger

it would be great if you could test them, too, and tell me if
something doesn't work.

i also made some changes to
Useful>Audio_Input_Test
Useful>Audio_Output_Test
Useful>SF_Record
Miscellaneous>Live_Granular
Miscellaneous>SF_Granular

any testing and feedback to these is also very much appreciated.

thanks in advance -

Re: [Qutecsound-users] new examples for testing

Nice. They are working fine here.

I'm looking into the issue you report with the file names not
sticking, which whne fixed will add a nice possibility. Buttons will
store string text so you won't need a text edit widget. Just using a
button will make the filenames be stored in the button itself. (Of
course previous behavior will still work if you want to see or modify
the text string.