[Qutecsound-users] record problem qcs 0.6.0 on osx 10.5.8

[Qutecsound-users] record problem qcs 0.6.0 on osx 10.5.8

joachim-3
hi -

recording by the qcs "record" button does not work for me with the
0.6.0 beta version of qcs on osx 10.5.8.
andrés replied that it works on linux and osx 10.6, but i could not
bring it to work on two different osx 10.5 computers, both with the
_full and the _incQt version.

could perhaps anyone else who has osx 10.5. and qcs 0.6.0 beta try it
so that we can see if it's an 10.5. issue or just a strange behaviour
on my computer and the computer here in the studio in hannover?

the bug tracker item is here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1070588&aid=3019851&group_id=227265

thanks -

Re: [Qutecsound-users] record problem qcs 0.6.0 on osx 10.5.8

Hi Joachim,

This is truly strange... I've just tried the 0.6.0-beta versions from
sourceforge (instead of my self compiled version) and they do display
the warning message when you press the record button (here on OS X
10.6).