[Qutecsound-users] select, copy, paste don't work (mouse or ctrl+a, ctrl+c, ctrl+p) in csound 6.09.1

[Qutecsound-users] select, copy, paste don't work (mouse or ctrl+a, ctrl+c, ctrl+p) in csound 6.09.1

csounder5

Hello,

select, copy, paste don't work (mouse or ctrl+a, ctrl+c,ctrl+p) in csound 6.09.1.

May be a patch can solve it? it's a critical bug.

Re: [Qutecsound-users] select, copy, paste don't work (mouse or ctrl+a, ctrl+c, ctrl+p) in csound 6.09.1

Tarmo Johannes-2
Hi,

this is a known issue and not completely solved yet.

One work-around that helped me - if try to move away
widgets.dll and virtual.dll
from your Csound plugins directory (probably C:\Program Files
\Csound6_x64\plugins64 ) and restart CsoundQt.

These are FLTK plugins libraries, if you never need them, you will be fine.

The problem is that on Windows two programs cannot access clipboard exactly on
the same time and seems FLTK plugins are is doing it simultanuosly with
CsoundQt.

Let know if it helps!

tarmo

On teisipäev, 27. juuni 2017 23:21.05 EEST Pablo Frank wrote:
> Hello,
>
> select, copy, paste don't work (mouse or ctrl+a, ctrl+c,ctrl+p) in csound
> 6.09.1.
>
> May be a patch can solve it? it's a critical bug.

Re: [Qutecsound-users] select, copy, paste don't work (mouse or ctrl+a, ctrl+c, ctrl+p) in csound 6.09.1

csounder5

nothing changes. It's impossible to work in this way. In 6.08 and 6.07 it's ok. In this way i must come back to 6.08 or 6.07

this is a known issue and not completely solved yet.

One work-around that helped me - if try to move away
widgets.dll and virtual.dll
from your Csound plugins directory (probably C:\Program Files
\Csound6_x64\plugins64 ) and restart CsoundQt.

These are FLTK plugins libraries, if you never need them, you will be fine.

The problem is that on Windows two programs cannot access clipboard exactly on
the same time and seems FLTK plugins are is doing it simultanuosly with
CsoundQt.

Let know if it helps!

tarmo

On teisipäev, 27. juuni 2017 23:21.05 EEST Pablo Frank wrote:
> Hello,
>
> select, copy, paste don't work (mouse or ctrl+a, ctrl+c,ctrl+p) in csound
> 6.09.1.
>
> May be a patch can solve it? it's a critical bug.

Re: [Qutecsound-users] select, copy, paste don't work (mouse or ctrl+a, ctrl+c, ctrl+p) in csound 6.09.1

Tarmo Johannes-2
Hi,

I think I might have found and solved the issue! -

seems that there was probleem before in FLTK sources how it used clipboard and Andres needed to introduce a workaround in the code of CsoundQt for Windows. Now the bug has been fixed in FLTK sources and I needed to change the code in CsoundQt  a bit. Very nasty one to find...

Michael - please have a look -  I commented out double OleInitialize in CsoundEngine class and added it once to CsoundQt class (pushed to develop branch) Now it seems to work finne for me.

I uploaded also a exe file to:

Unzip it and copy to C:\Program Files\Csound6_x64\bin and run from there.

It is built for testing, without rtmidi support for now -  don't keep it for futuure.

(I managed to get my MSVS-2+15 build going, so it is compatible with ohter libraries there).

Pablo please try, if it work for you!

Best greetings,

i deleted that files in the plugins64 folder of the csound installation.

i use windows7

Andres should read this. I hope he reads theses emails