[Qutecsound-users] there's a CsoundQt 0.8.1?

[Qutecsound-users] there's a CsoundQt 0.8.1?

Michael Sparks
When will it be ready for Windows? I've been wondering how to compile it myself but I prefer to download it because it's easier.

Re: [Qutecsound-users] there's a CsoundQt 0.8.1?

Michael Sparks

I downloaded and installed Setup_Csound6_6.01.0.exe

and all I got was CsoundQt 0.8.0 (not 0.8.1). Tarmo Johannes-2 added support for highlighting .incĀ files to the source of CsoundQt in git becuase I wanted to #include files and make bigger instruments. That's the main reason that I want the newest version (http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/little-problem-on-CsoundQt-td5726641.html).

I downloaded, installed and used git to get the latest source code of QuteCsound/CsoundQt wondering how to compile it myself. I have a clue but I still don't know for certain how. Creating the config.user.pri file sounds hard and I don't know if I have all the stuff that I need in order to compile it. Downloading it seems way easier but it seems that CsoundQt 0.8.0 is as good as it gets for direct downloading and not compiling but last time I checked it CsoundQt 0.8.0 doesn't support for highlighting .incĀ files.