Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] update CabbageText

Tarmo Johannes-2

Hi,

I have pushed to develop branch the commits of converting CsoundQt widgets to Cabbage format. It was there in Edit menu also before but not working properly and not for most of the widgets. Now everything gets converted nicely, only Graph and Scope widget are not supported. Also there is problem with Label, since Cabbage does not let define fontsize but resizes the text according to label heights and that creates problems for CsoundQt multiline labels.

I will discuss it with Rory.

The idea is that users can easily export their work in CsoundQt to be used in cabbage ( franly, I find CsoundQt much more convenient editor :) )

I will think how to make also the import of Cabbage to CsoundQt widgets but it is somewhat trickier.

If you have cabbage installed and can build CsoundQt, please pull and test!

Thanks!

Re: [Qutecsound-users] update CabbageText

joachim-3
thanks for your work on this, tarmo; it is so important that people can
easily switch between the frontends!

        joachim