Quantcast

[Qutecsound-users] white theme

I pulled today CsoundQT from git and I like the white theme much more than
ther green one. Is there somewhere a place in config to choose it already?

best!

Re: [Qutecsound-users] white theme

Hi Tarmo,

I added the white theme to stay conservative for the release. There is currently no way of changing the theme other than recompiling...

Hi,