Quantcast

Re: [Qutecsound-users] (Not) installing with Fedora

Re: [Qutecsound-users] (Not) installing with Fedora

Phil Thomson

Oops, I should have mentioned that I am using Planet CCRMA on Fedora, and
using their csound packages.

http://paste.lisp.org/display/138068

> Hi,

> Do you have csound and the devel packages installed?

> I think csound has not been updated for a while on fedora, and csoundqt
hasn't been in the official repos. Any help with that appreciated!

--
///////////////////////////
//

--
//

Re: [Qutecsound-users] (Not) installing with Fedora

I suspect the problem might be the name of the library in Fedora. Can you find libcsound in your system? Where is it and what is it called?

--
//

--
//