Quantcast

Re: [Qutecsound-users] (Not) installing with Fedora

Re: [Qutecsound-users] (Not) installing with Fedora

Phil Thomson-2
Oops, I should have mentioned that I am using Planet CCRMA on Fedora, and
using their csound packages.

http://paste.lisp.org/display/138068

--
//

Re: [Qutecsound-users] (Not) installing with Fedora

I'm not sure that Csound is in the official Fedora repos, and if it is, I suspect it might be based off the planet CCRMA one anyway. So, can you find the Csound library and let me know what it's called and where it is on your system?

--
//