Re: [Qutecsound-users] Python Print Statements Not in Console

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Python Print Statements Not in Console

Hi Jim,

I was sifting through old unanswered email... Just to have it in the
archives, as you mentioned in the Csound list, frontends currently
will not get the standard output from python opcodes from the Csound
API, so you need to run the file in an external shell to see them.